Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Maternity Style ~ Trendy Bumps


As a follow up to my post in September on Maternity Fashion, I am excited to get to participate in the fun as I am expecting my 3rd (that’s me in the first pic at 3 months)! I am loving finding ways to incorporate trends into my maternity style, in the top picture I am playing with leather (jacket and pants). When you are feeling a little frumpy adding leather adds a little sexy and you can’t help but feel fun and feisty. Another trend I really like is plaid but I am having some issues figuring out how to incorporate it. Plaid doesn’t look that great on me so I am looking to maybe add it under a sweater or as an accessory (clutch, belt or scarf) and see if that would work better (below pic). Side note: Here in Texas the weather has been so erratic so layering is key. For example, I woke up this morning and it was rainy and 40 degrees now it’s sunny and 60 degrees. Need some maternity inspiration? Follow my Maternity Style board on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/taniadilworth/maternity-style/ and let's play with trends together!  


No comments:

Post a Comment