Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

~ Maternity Fashion ~


During pregnancy you may feel excited/scared/nervous about your growing bump and finding it hard to find something to wear. Everyone is different, some women pop out right away and others don’t show till the end. Either way you will notice your clothes fitting different or well not at all. The world of maternity clothes is a bit daunting because what’s out there is not cute or super expensive. Most women do not want to spend lots of money on a “temporary wardrobe” but here is the tough truth… it’s not that temporary. Many women wear their maternity clothes even after baby comes. I know, I know it would be great if your sweet little one would go ahead and take all that weight with them but they don’t. Now there may be that lucky few who just bounce right back but for most of us it will take some time. Just think, it took 9 months for your body to get there it will take some time for you to get back.  Additionally, if you plan to have more than one it’s smart to invest in some staples that you can use in the future.  OK on to the good news and encouragement! Go shopping! Have fun with it! Try things on, mix and match check out some blogs and find a style you like. Highlight your bump or for some highlight your new bust line. I personally fell into that ugggh I hate clothes attitude and now I have found so many cute styles and things for my clients and I wish I would have done that for myself (next pregnancy for sure!!) Here are some cute maternity blogs I have found. I am thinking I will make this a monthly blog post showing some cute mammas-to-be and their style. I know I wish I would have had this, but let me know your thoughts?

Maternity Style Blogs:



No comments:

Post a Comment